To apply for admission to one of the Seminary’s programs or as a Special Student, the prospective student should submit their completed application form along with the following items:
Our new system will help you stay organized, give you helpful checklists, and keep you updated on your application progress.
• Distribute reference forms to be completed and mailed directly to the Admissions Office.
• Arrange for official transcripts from all undergraduate and/or previous graduate schools — even if no program was completed and even if the credits appear as transfer credit on another transcript — to be sent directly from the institution to the Admissions Office.
• $100.00 Application Fee (make checks payable to Knox Seminary).
• A recent photograph
• Your typed personal testimony (500-1000 words). It should include (a) a comprehensive account of your relationship with Jesus Christ, your continuing Christian life, and service in which you’ve been involved, and (b) your reasons for pursuing or continuing your theological training, including your vision and call to ministry, your theological beliefs, and how you feel you will benefit from your seminary training.
International Applicants only: Submit the following additional items for Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) documentation:
• Statement of Financial Resources.
• Bank letter of deposit from your bank.
• Bank letter of deposit and affidavit of support from each individual, church or organization who will be supporting you financially while you are in seminary.
International student downloads:
• Doctor of Ministry – Statement of Financial Resources
• Master-Level Students – Statement of Financial Resources
• Information for International Students (Master)
• Information for International Students (Doctoral)